Wednesday 7 August 2013

The diary of a sissy maid (1)

Mistress Scarlett Thorne has ordered me to keep a regular diary of my experiences serving Her and working in the Tranny Flat. Some of it is meant for publication to give people a flavour of what it really is like to work as a maid and a whore and be completely subject to the whims of a Superior like Mistress Scarlett Thorne.

i started the diary last week and actually it was full of drama and quite illustrative of the ups and downs of servitude.




Monday 29 July 2013
The week starts with my usual early morning arrival to get the Tranny Flat ready after the weekend. Unusually Mistress Scarlett Thorne (MST) is there and not coming back from Wales.
MST is very happy with me because of the blog i wrote for Her website over the weekend about whinging slaves. So week starts well.
She tells me to not look at Her which is normal in the morning before She puts Her make up on. When i do look at Her She lays into me with her hand to make sure i don't make the same mistake again. Have to wear my bucket on my head so i don't look while She is speaking to me.
This little ritual is all part of reinforcing the social order in the Tranny Flat ie MST at the top and me at the bottom.
Turns out to be a normal day. i clean dungeon, bathroom, kitchen and suspension room, put on the washing, do a pile of washing up and hoover.
i then pop to my "silly part time job" which pays the wages and come back again to clean up after Mistress' sessions. Ms Laura Lashes has been helping Her. Absolutely love Her long leopard print summer dress, really want to get one.
Day ends with vodka and lemonade. 

Tuesday 30 July 2013
Serving one Mistress is tough and generally terrifying a lot of the time but two is mind blowingly scary.

MST's  friend Mistress Luna comes round to help in a session. The two always try to outdo one another in cleanliness and strictness. MST hits me a few times and shouts at me that i'm not working hard enough.
i think Luna has told MST that She is too soft on me. The bruises on me would disagree but i am not one to judge.
Luna tells me off because my hair is a mess, which earns me another beating from MST. i am told to hide myself from the slave coming in because i am "in shame."
Later on i get a call from a nice Australian who wants a quick blow job, which is nice and makes me happy and another one who books for the day after.

The day is ended cleaning up the dungeon and going for a drink with Luna, MST and my best tranny pal Princess. Luna is hard but is actually be very nice and generous and insists on buying the first round. It just goes to show that Mistresses have high standards but are also very kind to those below them.

Wednesday 31 July 2013
Arrived at Tranny Flat late.  Mistress Scarlett Thorne (MST) was furious. Totally furious. She had given me permission to be a little later but was an hour after She had allowed. Some people may see these things as "play" but when MST is cross i actually get quite frightened.

MST hit me a lot shouting at me and wanting to know why things were not done. Had 15 minutes to get dungeon and suspension rooms ready. MST threatens to sack me which makes me worried. Feel a bit sad and sore from the blows.
Two hours of peace while MST abused a slave. Brushed my hair and tried to work on my website. Can't decide how to theme my website. Want to abuse slaves like MST abuses me but wonder if i am too submissive to pull it off.
Am cross with a client who had booked a 2pm session with me and not confirmed. Damn timewasters. Hate them!
MST comes out of session and is still angry this time because the washing up is not done and Mistress Luna is on Her way for another session. Mistress Luna likes things even cleaner than MST which is saying a hell of a lot. Wonder what it would be like to work for both and thought makes me nervous. 
Waiting while MST does sessions can be really boring, people don't think about that side of a dungeon and serving a Mistress but there is a lot of waiting.i keep myself busy doing chores, my nails and trying to improve my website but failing. Decide i don't like the pictures i have chosen for the site.
MST comes out of second session. Unhappy that washing is too wet and making puddles on the floor. She drags me to bath and pisses on me to show me the difference between wet and dry. The wet feels very warm on my back and MST laughs a lot. Then tells me to put on nipple clamps and put a butt plug inside as punishment. Tells me i have to work up to a very large butt plug.
i am made to wear piss soaked hair and embarrassing frilly dress which certainly makes MST very cheerful. She later allows me to change into my sexy pink lace dress. She says it is one of Her favourite dresses of mine. i like it too because it attracts men and club doorways. 
Day finishes with a big reorganisation of two work rooms, moving double beds. MST does the manly DIY stuff. i sort of flap around. MST wears goggles to protect Her eyes. She gets bvery frustrated and beats me up again to feel better. Really hurts, get a couple of bruises, but MST seems happier.
Leave 8.30pm. MST says i have been a "good gurl" and will get a butterfly sticker for my maid bucket as reward and a chastity release. Leave feeling really happy and uplifted even though it was a tough day.
i enjoy getting punished it helps me improve even though it hurts and can be frightening. But most of all i feel happy that Mistress is pleased. It means i survive another day as Her maid.

Thursday 1 August 2013
It was a day that reminded me of how fragile this existence is and one that made me very worried.
Arrived at Tranny Flat not sure if i would be allowed to serve. Mistress had been very enigmatic about it the night before. Was about to leave down hearted after She failed to answer when She texted me to tell me to hurry up.
Seems that Mistress Scarlett Thorne had been up late having some rather debauched fun and might have been suffering from a nasty hangover.
Got on with cleaning while MST went back to bed.
Was ordered to give MST a foot massage (which is my favourite task). Don't have a foot fetish but could spend and have spent hours massaging MST's feet taking Her pain into my hands. Was also told to give Her a head massage, which i got right after a while, thought MST was going to hit me at one point, but She was too hungover.
MST becomes really quite ill. It reminds me of when She has allergy problems although i think it is different.
MST is so much physically and mentally stronger than me it is always a shock to be reminded how fragile She can be. my pathetic little life is dedicated to Her now and i am really not sure what i would do if something happened to MST.
Fortunately, She recovered by the evening but was ordered to hide the Tranny Flat supply of alcohol because of Her earlier hangover.
MST bought me some beautiful nail polish for my help and awarded me another good gurl butterfly for the bucket. Really happy, but mainly because MST is well again.

Friday 2 August 2013
Week ends in total disaster. Feel utterly miserable.
Ordered to hoover suspension room and discover that the hoover is broken. It's only six months old! MST blames me because She saw me being less than careful winding cable up earlier in the week. It's the cable that's jammed.
MST is totally furious.
There is a difference between Her warm, session style anger and the the cold hard fury of when She is in a bad mood. Today is the latter and it makes me very afraid.
Fortunately find receipt go to Argos but cannot get a like for like replacement. Have to pay a little more for a new one but get them to give me a £5 voucher as an apology.
Go back to TF expecting to be sacked or at least suspended for a while. MST shouts at me when i get in and threatens me with the sack immediately if i don't get on with maiding.
Make myself busy. Wanted to cry.
Luckily, a slave comes in for session and MST works out some of Her anger on him.
Afterwards, She says i am not sacked. Huge relief!
But She cancels the two butterflies i had earned during the week and a present She has promised me for weeks and weeks. Feel crushed. my immediate reaction is that it is unfair rewards are so hard to come by from Mistress that each one is treasured. But then i think about it and i take a couple of deep breaths.
Then i feel happy again. i would do what i do for n o reward because serving MST is the greatest reward and joy i can have in my life. Anything else is a bonus. And at least i go ho,e not sacked. 

No comments: