Thursday 8 August 2013

From slouch to slut - how serving Scarlett Thorne has physically changed me

i am what is described as a "pre-op tranny". To put it crudely i haven't had a boob job, been pumped with hormones or had anything chopped off and replaced with an extra hole. However, just because i have not gone under the surgeon's knife does not mean i have not undergone so major physical changes as i have been systematically feminised.

This blog is meant as a double celebration. It is partly to mark the third anniversary of when my servitude to Mistress Scarlett Thorne began, the cause of the changes i am about to describe. But it is also one of my gifts to Mistress on Her birthday which happily occurs within a few days of my anniversary of entering Her service.

It is fair to say that everything i am about to describe was either inspired, instructed, taught, forced or inflicted by Scarlett Thorne as She has relentlessly reshaped me and transformed me into my true self and a better feminine person. i have been very fortunate to have come under the influence of such a talented Mistress who has been willing to spend so much time on me. Every aspect of my physical feminisation has been an improvement.

In the last three years i have transformed beyond recognition. Somebody close to me in my vanilla life commented that i am a totally changed person physically as well as mentally, although they did not know the reason.

Weight Loss

The first change and one that has continued is the huge amount of weight i lost. When i first shambled through the dungeon door and me Mistress Scarlett Thorne i was not obese but was certainly fat. In that typical male fashion i did not recognise or care about it. Diets were for women!

But the weight loss at first came as part of a change in my subconscious. i suddenly became aware that i was losing weight rapidly and doing thing like dieting and exercise without thinking about it. The cause was my first shopping trip with Scarlett Thorne when She allowed me to join Her entourage at Erotica in London. That day i splashed out on an amazing zebra print coat, a size 18, which was pretty large. Somehow i think that planted the seed in my mind that i wanted to be smaller, thinner and more attractive.

i still remember the joy i felt when i could fit into a size 16 pvc dress as the first sign that the weight was coming off. In three years i am now three stone less than i was that day i first met Mistress and can even fit into a size 10 on occasions and Mistress even thinks i could squeeze into size 8 hotpants!

But of course another reason for losing the pounds is being taken on as Scarlett Thorne's full time maid. She stops me from starving to death by forcing me to eat biscuits and scraps from Her kitchen (usually left over beans and mouldy toast) but She works me like a bitch, none stop. my daily mantra is that i "must work harder" and She makes it clear that each new day involves a new level of intensity of work for Her, which is only fair for a Mistress to expect from a slave. So all the desperate running around to keep up with Her demands and all the chores have certainly helped me shed the pounds.

i am not sure if cum s fattening and do get to eat a lot of it as part of my whoring job. However, when i am whoring cum is usually the only thing Mistress allows me to swallow, probably so i am hungry for more.

Hair loss

It is funny to think that three years ago i had a beard and even after i started being a tranny i kept it for a few months. Hair loss has been a big problem mainly because of prejudices at home, but over time i have waxed, shaved and lasered it all off.

i love having bare legs now and i feel so much sexier for it. And not having hair around my arsecrack is much nicer for clients when they want to use me for their pleasure.

i even have a special laser device to stop regrowth. Now i have got rid of almost all my body hair i can't imagine wanting it back again. It makes putting sun tan lotion or moisteriser on so much easier and frankly is so much more attractive. i am not going to apologise fr being a shameless slut. When i go out i want men to touch me up and want to f*** me. A nice smooth gurl is far more likely to be a nice honeytrap.

For those though who struggle because of their vanilla lives with getting rid of hair, and i know the problem, then i have written a blog post on tactical things you can do by clicking here.

The benefits of torture

As those of you who know the methods of Scarlett Thorne will be aware, butt plugs and nipple clamps are regular methods of basic punishment. She often makes me wear them when i do my chores to motivate me.

The great advantage of butt plugs and other things Mistress forces me to take up my arse is that they strtch my hole. This means i can take larger things and this in turn is good for business because my tranny pussy is ready for cocks of all sizes. This in turn means i can earn more money for Mistress.

Mistress also stuck things down the little hole on what is now my clitoris but used to be my penis. She has said She intends to do more work on it and eventually turn that hole into a pussy. While nowhere near that yet the hole is much larger than before.

Nipple clamps of varying hardness and pain thresholds teach you to take pain and suffer more (another part of my daily mantra). A good slave needs to be able to take a lot of pain to work more efficiently and cope with the regular blows and beatings from Mistress.

The clamps have also enormously increased the size of my nipples which used to be very small. When i do do have breast implants it means my nipples will be nice and big and ready for me to look properly sexy.

Nails, teeth and skin

One of the things that Mistress forced me to do was to have a pedicure. i used to have horrid toe nails and that was put right with a really good pedicure. It also softened the skin on my feet and took the old hard dead skin away.

This has had several advantages. First, again it is good for business, i can now offer services to foot fetishists and not feel embarrassed.

Also it means that Mistress' preferred punishment (caning my foot soles) is even more painful and terrifying than it was before.

The improvement on my toe nails means that it is also much easier to use nice nail polish and then get it off when i return to the vanilla world. This is also true of my hands where Mistress has taught me to look after my nails with special files and ordered me to do it regularly. my hands look amazingly better for it and my nails are much stronger.

Also on my hands Mistress has made me grow my nails longer which makes them look far more attractive when properly painted.

One thing that Scarlett Thorne is also keen on is that i guard against the signs of ageing especially on my hands. One of my favourites tasks for Her has helped in this respect, giving Mistress a foot massage. When i do this i use Cocoa Butter moisteriser so my hands get moisterised too in the process. i also use moisteriser independently now to make my skin softer and look younger.

An added bonus is that i have discovered longer nails work better with typing.

Mistress is also very particular about teeth. When i was younger i was lucky because my parents forced me to wear braces. i didn't feel lucky at the time mind you! But thanks to the braces my teeth are in good shape in my mouth.

But one of my few initiatives since becoming a gurl was to buy toothpaste for whitening. It has been amazing! Within a few months i have lost the yellowy smile and now have something more akin to a film star. i can tell you that men are much happier to stick their cocks into the mouth of a girl with clean white teeth to somebody who looks like their dentures have been transplanted from a zombie movie.

Mistress also persuaded me to regularly chew minty gum which means i always have fresh breath. i think we all know that nice smelling breath makes a much better impression on people!

Posture

There are so many things that Mistress Scarlett Thorne has taught me and forced me to do to become more feminine in the way i conduct myself. She spent many hours teaching me various ways of walking like a girl. She put an end to the slouching, shuffling man She first met.

i now sit like a girl. i keep my knees together or legs crossed. When you have a dress it focusses the mind on not sitting with your legs apart, nasty male habit.

Mistress has also forced me to hold y shoulders back, stick my boobs out, hold my stomach in and stick my bum out. i need to look good and sexy to attract men. Actually when i had a photoshoot recently, Mistress literally manhandled, manipulated and punched me to get the right posture. It was very uncomfortable and painful but totally worth it!

These are just some of the ways i have physically changed. i could mention the voice as well, which i have consciously had it make higher and more feminine. This is quite a tough physical exercise and involves singing lots of scales.

The great thing though is that while Mistress Scarlett Thorne has taken me a long way there is always more to do and more improvements to be done. i am very luck that She never seems to tire of forcing me to become feminine in another way.

i know i am on a journey to become a proper girl who knows it may, actually hopefully, will end in surgery, but i hope from reading this blog you have realised there is so much that can be done without making an appointment with the doctor.

If you want any help or advice with your tranny or sub life e-mail me on trannyagony@live.co.uk or tweet me on @DaniTallulah


No comments: